The annual SGN day returns on May 13, 2022. A day for all History students in the Netherlands to meet each other, see another university, city and association, attend interesting lectures and of course have a good party! This year, GSV Excalibur has been given the honor of organizing it in beautiful Nijmegen. The theme of the day this year is Music History! So prepare yourself for a day filled with ‘The Sound of History’. See below for more information about the program of the day!
- Floris Meens: Opening lecture
- David van der Linden: Catholic Processions and Protestant Psalm singing
- Philomeen Lelieveldt: Reviving Radio Drama’s Musical Heritage
- Mark de Kreij: Music Papyri
- Thomas Delpeut: Listening Culture of the 19th Century
- Paul Knevel: War in Music and Music in War
- Barbara Titus: Music in South Africa